What is the small business program all about?
Our small business coaches provide free, independent and confidential support to help you with the challenges experienced by your business.
Our small business coaches will help you to:
- Assist with identifying and navigating government and community grants, programs or schemes
- Understand your financial position and the viability of your business
Identify options to manage the financial issues of your business
- Develop budgets and cash flows
- Create and implement an action plan to work towards your business goals
- Negotiate with your lenders and access dispute resolution services
- Access broader professional advice and support as required including specialist marketing, taxation, accounting or legal advice
- Developing and implement marketing strategies
- Establish social media marketing
Register your interest for our next round!
The program provides support for eligible small businesses through to 30 June 2021.
To receive assistance under the program, small businesses must meet the following criteria:
- be located in the RFCS NSW -Southern Region area
- have 19 employees or less
- are experiencing, or at risk of, financial hardship
- are ineligible to access services under the existing RFCS program (generally someone who contributes a significant amount of their labour or capital to a primary production enterprise or is a recipient of the farm household allowance).