On Farm Assistance
Transport Assistance NSW
Transport Assistance provides support in three areas:
- Natural disasters – assistance with the cost of transporting stock or fodder/water following a declared natural disaster.
- Animal welfare – help with the cost of transporting stock where there is significant risk to animal welfare.
- Donated fodder – help with the cost of transporting donated fodder from within NSW to drought affected properties.
The following funding is available:
- Natural disasters – up to $15,000 is available.
- Animal welfare – up to $20,000 is available.
- Donated fodder – up to approximately $7,500 is available.
Are you eligible?
Eligibility for natural disasters, animal welfare and donated fodder differ from each other.
- Visit https://www.raa.nsw.gov.au/ for all of the information you will need to access these services.
Or contact your RFCS officer to chat about whether this assistance is best for you.